Saturday, September 30, 2006

ORD day!!!

ORD day!!!

ORD... This is the date that i believe all Nsf guys look forward to the first day they are enlisted in army. Hey, applies all the same to me too....

Mark this day.. 29th sept 2006.. ORD!!! Yeah!!!

Well, on the other hand, i guess ORD is probably just another day, another point of my life. After this, more life experiences are to be uncovered.

Today, went to camp to collect my IC. Back in camp, it looks like life around there remains unchanged. I managed to see some of my camp mates, superiors. This is like a cycle all round. One batch come, one batch go... To the regulars, they must have seen many who have continued with their lives in the outside world after serving their term. The collection was pretty smooth, no majors hiccups. In the end, i got a parting souvenior from the unit, kinda sweet for a rememberance of the unit.

No comments: