Monday, September 04, 2006

Can't Sleep

Can't Sleep

Its again one of those nights when i couldn't get to sleep. Im supposed to even get my early later at 5am to book in camp. It will be formerly my last book in other than my FFI and to collect my pink IC.

I had a game of soccer just this afternoon. It was my first game in 2 months since i last sprain my ankle. Had a decent outing and gone the whole game uninjured... luckily... heez...But then my headache had come again. after all this years, i dont understand why i would usually get my headaches after my soccer games. My aunt did mention to me that maybe its due to the lack of liquid intake, but i have consume a lot today, so i guess this will be bothering me still in the future.

With me physically tired, again i still can't get to sleep. Turning here and there, i am still awake after 2 hours. Oh no!!! and its coming to 1am liao, leaving me with just about 4 hours to rest.

Anyway, I will be staying in camp for the next 3 days. After which i will continue to clear again. Just seen the papers just now that on wednesday, there will be a match between Singapore and China. thinking of catching it right after i book out that day. Hope i will have the time to catch it.

Now, off i go to try to get back to sleep lo....

No comments: