Sunday, September 17, 2006

Rejected... Sad

Rejected... Sad

Haiz... got rejected yesterday... for a temp job that i tried to applied yesterday.

I just got back home when i happen to browse through the papers that there's a need for showroom promoters. I made the enquiry and the person wanted me to head down immediately to Orchard for the interview, so within minutes, i was out of home again.

Upon reaching the location, i initially thought i took down the wrong address. The location was a slimming centre. But after some verification, it was indeed the right place. I gone through the interview as normal. Told by the interviewer that he has this contract with his client that they need promoters at a showroom for properties. They were selling some new HDB flats. I was told to stay around the area as the client will be down later to interview us. So without much of a choice, i roamed around the Orchard road area for about 3hours.

Later in the afternoon for the 2nd interview, it was short and sweet. All the client asked was where we stayed and what dialect we have. I thought like "wow"... pretty smooth... that the few of us should be accepted. We were then told to leave first while they will contact us back whether we are shortlisted. I even exchanged number with one of the other interviewee so contact each other if we were accepted.

Who is to know that not long after when i was in the mrt, the call was made to me that i was rejected... I accept it in grace, just feeling strange why i was rejected. I could not think of a reason. So i contacted my new friend to say that i was rejected. The reply from her was that she was rejected too... Now, that really made me scratching my head. But in the end, we managed to agree that we are to intro to each other if there's any lobang.

No comments: