Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Driving tour for a day...

Driving tour for a day...

Time was near from ORD, and soon i have to bring all my army stuff back home. And that can be a great headache with the distance from Sengkang to Lim Chu Kang. So I had a few options to choose from... In the end, i decided to rent a one-day car. I managed to find a guy that offers a reasonable rate and the pickup place is near my area.

I only took the car last night around 8pm. That's when i head from Serangoon all the way to camp to get back my stuff. Upon, reaching company line, it brought some surprise to some people. Zhikai was the first to spot me back, followed by Peiching and Liang Ting. I didn't stay long. I got my stuff and straight away head out of camp. Next destination was back to the east to Bedok Reservoir. i managed to find a interested buyer through online to buy my mum's handbag. I was going to deal with the buyer. By the time, the transaction has gone through, it was already 10plus already. With nothing more in plan, i head home straight.

This morning, the iternary was already planned out. Today, will be a day with mum and bro. First stop was to a clinic at Lorong Ah Soo where my mum had to get some medicine. Next, was a long journey to the west to IMM. Without much diffiulty in my direction, i managed to reach as planned. We basically walked through Daiso and Giant. Mum took this chance to buy some heavy grocery, like detergent, rice, and etc.... By early afternoon, we headed to Ang Mo Kio. There, mum had a dental appointment. Luckily, it was fast. Within minutes, we were off again, this time to Plaza Singapura. There, I managed to get Jay Chou's CD. We also meet up with Dad for dinner before heading back home.

Of course, when we reached home, my day has not ended. I had to send the car back to Serangoon to return the car. At 8pm, i meet up the guy again. After his checks on the car, i got back my deposit and head straight home. So much so for a day of driving eh... ...

No comments: