Thursday, August 16, 2007

School's Starting ... !!!

School's Starting ... !!!

I never thought that time during this 2 months prior to the start of school to pass by so fast. In a few days time, I'm officially starting school and my first subject is Business Law! Oh gosh, I have to study this module again. Totally suck man!

Just got my timetable and plus my compulsory taking of an additional module of Academic Writing, I will be taking 6 subjects this term. Crazy! I hope I dont tire myself. With the normal academic studies, I even took up a Marketing Campaign competition with another 2 friends. This is a definite test of my time management.

Finding friends in the same is another tough task. Everyone was splitted up into 2 blocks, where it block consists of a few subjects to take. Within the block, it is further split up into the different timings. I have managed to find out some of my friends who are in the same class. Of course, there are some i hope to be in the same class but too bad, timing are all different... Sad... Just hope the schedule in school will not distanced myself with those that i will not meet that often once school starts.

No comments: