Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Creative Thinking...

Oh gosh.. my first hundle so far..
in the late afternoon, i had a meeting with my group mates for my Creative thinking module.

We had to think of an idea/concept for our Group project and present it to prof tml. Over the weekend, we were supposed to think of a few ideas and present it together during the meeting.

I tot the meeting wouldnt last that long, and that me booking 3 hours were quite extreme. Guess what, it turns out otherwise. We spent the whole 3 hours in the room... with not much headway. Yes, indeed, there were ideas generated, but there was no one great idea that all was in consensus. Gosh, 3 long hours and still no conclusion. and tml is the presentation of the idea.

And i tot Creative thinking was one of the easilest module to do...

No comments: