Tuesday, August 28, 2007

No particulat topic

Yes, nothing in particular, just wanna type something in here..

tue was a no sch day for me since i dont have class. Spent the afternoon doing my AS homework, thanking all who have helped me in my Capitaland marketing survey, and trying to explore this website threadless.com as well as reading my book a 2nd time.

Oh well, suddenly have the feeling of what's exactly does human want in life?
Often, we say and do things that always contradict each other, making people ard you confused on what exactly do we want.

Be it career, love life, family, goals... at times, we think we have it, but then again is it? At times, we think we should go for it, but yet have doubts and back off last min. At times, we think that we have got the right one, but yet people say its a wrong choice. So what's right? What's wrong? What's exactly do we or I want? Ponder***

Life's suppose to be simple... But it ain't simple. Guess it was never meant to be simple...

No comments: