Saturday, August 25, 2007

CCA Day

Yesterday school had this CCA day event held at Concourse. Its where all the CCAs in SMU set up booths,promoting and recruting new members to their club. As soon as class finished, I along with Lingyi and Rebecca went down to meet our FTB grp mates to collect our tickets from Sihui.

We walked from one end to the other end, combing every booth that was along our path. I myself sign up for 4 different clubs. Red Cross, Rock Climb, Floorball, and Roteract. Still, among them, my priority would be Red Cross, followed by floorball. Magical Christmas preparation would be starting, so I would involve in Red Cross more. Floorball is a way for me to exercise regularly. Anyway, some others in my FTB grp like Lingyi, Kailing, and Yvonne signed a lot... And i mean a lot... think Lingyi sign as many as 9 clubs.. total MADNEsS!

No comments: