Sunday, July 16, 2006

Pirates of the Carribean

Pirates of the Carribean

Today as planned, i was to meet tengfu and jin jie for the show. Been anticipating for quite some time. hmm.. Left home ard 3pm. Upon reaching, i basically walked around there, see see look look. went to bookstore, phone shop.

I was pretty much bored out when JJ and tengfu was not able to meet early. Half hour before the show started, i went to arcade, hoping to play my usual game, Virtual Striker. What fustrated me initally turned to be a mini happiness. haha... what happened was the coin i slotted in got stuck. So i had to get the staff to retrieve the coin back. The staff was a indian uncle, whom i can see who is pretty fed up with the many problems that he had to deal with. Some of the machines was spoiled and he had a couple of task at hand. Anyway, he told me to go play other games instead. I was about to walk away when i noticed that he actually made 2 credits on the game while he was fixing the thing. I was like "oh my!! free credits!!" But he was taking his time doing his work so i just forget about the free credit and went to play another game.

Midway through the game, JJ managed to meet up with me. It didnt take long before my game ended. we were about to leave the place when i noticed that the credits remained untouched. haha.. so i quickly took the opportunity to start a challenge with another guy. I guess he must be puzzled with the credits there in place but to have a challenge so long after. Anyway, I took him easily. With him gone, i went to the other side of the machine to play with JJ. haha.. After all is played, that tengfu reached. Too bad, he missed it.

Finally, i managed to borrow the book from tengfu. It was titled The Alchemist. Interesting title, interesting content. So i was bothering him for quite some time for it.

So hurriedly, we entered in the cinema for the show. I would say it was quite ok, not as bad as what Aaron said it would be. It was pretty funny at some of the scenes, which i didnt expect to say the least. As stated, it ended after 2 and half hours, so we went to food court for dinner. Over the meal, we chatted quite a bit, joking around just as always. At the end of it, we even agreed on a road trip some time this month end. An arrangement was made to meet up this friday again to go to the rental place.

well, next day will be another appt with the hospital to take out my stitches. So hope the checkout will be just a normal routine.

No comments: