Sunday, July 23, 2006

My first Transaction...

My first Transaction...

Yes! I managed to meet up the guy who arranged with me to buy the Singapore idols that i posted in Wholivesnearyou.

I went home first in the morning after my duty at AH. got to sleep about 2 hours. then woke up for my lunch. In the end, i left home at 2pm to go walk around first. I was supposed to meet him at 4.30pm at Marriot Hotel taxi stand.

He was kinda busy. Only reached at 5pm in his car. We did a fast transaction and off he goes in his Mitsubitsu Lancer. Strange, he was asking me seconds before he left on how to go to the location, Mediacorp Studios. I was a little surprised by that. I told him to check the directions through internet.

But back at home, i thought no harm helping him search for it. So i managed to send him a link to the website. Just hope he will be able to find his way ba...

No comments: