Thursday, July 27, 2006

Early week full of Ups and Downs

Early week full of Ups and Downs

Start of the week back in camp, i along with Aaron did a full day medical cover for our old AEC block groundbreaking ceremony. It was really super useless doing the coverage as there wasn't a need at all to provide any cover. I managed to read half of the book that i lent from Tengfu titled "The Alchemist".

It is really an interesting book, by far a book that keeps thinking about its content on its true meaning that the author wants to tell to his readers. I have managed to complete it by Tue, but thoughht that i would read for a second time, hoping to understand more.

On Tuesday, I managed to settled my leave and off forecast. It was approved by CSM, although i really wonder if he really look properly of my forecast. The net day when he called for me for the routine interview that he has to make, he actually asked me when i was clearing. I was "what the... i just gave u to approve the day before and now u are asking me when im clearing". Anyway, i was glad that the procedure was smooth. hehe...

What's more, i was bringing a trainee to medical centre to let him report sick. Just before i and some others went for canteen break, i remembered that i had to draw my blood for FFI. This has been in my mind for a couple of months, that is to draw my own blood. haha... and really i did... incredible feeling as some of the other medics look at the side, wondering what the hell am i doing... However, i wasnt proud enough, as i soon learnt that my upper study, Basu, actually did a level up better than me. All the blood taking procedure was done by himself alone, while i only drew my blood myself. I received help in tying and releasing of the tourniquet. That thought made me wanting to draw my blood again...

Anyway, the bad thing that i knew was going to happen was informing me of the Basic Shoot that i have to attend to. Daxun told me that i have to go for it between 7th august - 15th august. the date had clash with my eye operation and changes to the operation is almost impossible due to the circumstances that i am in. haiz.. what made it worse is that SSG How was not in camp the whole day, thus nor Daxun or I was able to explain him and hope that he will take me name out of it. So before i book out, i decided to sent him an email, explaining him of my situation. I really hope that he could understand and remove me out of it. If not, i will not be able to clear my leave and off proper and that it will disrupt my eye operation too... Just see what he will say tomorrow lor...

No comments: