Monday, July 31, 2006

Frustrating Day!!!!!!!

Frustrating Day!!!!!!!

I can't believe it!!!!!!! After obtaining the necessary doctor's letter that i can be excused from the firing range, My CSM still wants me to go back to camp the next day to show him the letter of excuse, even though im still on mc...

Coming back home, this is a rare time that i complain all this to my brother about it....
Lucky me, he was there to listen to me.

In my time in NS, this is probably one of the few times i really hate being in it and can't wait to get the hell out of there...
The last time that it really occured to me was probably my time in BMT when i was continuously ill for a 2-3week period. That period concide with the time when i had to undertake my field camp, SIT Test, firing range, SOC test and route march.
All the activities came in quick succession and with my condition then, i was really frustrated, especially in myself that my body could not take it and break down.
In the end, i had missed my SIT test and had to undergo a ReSIT test. However, with that, it means that i missed my range in which i really hope to go. Darn, do i really regret on that deicision on attend the SIT test... Never did i know that the decision will follow up on me till now when im finally about to ORD... This is definitely a day that all NSFs and regulars do look forward to.. to be finally free.... Free from regimentation, free from the dirty bunks, free from the far travelling, free from all the shit, free from the food, and free from the nasty ppl that they have met in camp....

Now, i was told to attend the range, ordered to clear before I ORD.... However, my pleas that i was not able to attend was not enough, fine.. i have gotten the relavant excuse...but now, he demands that i show him personally the letter by travelling the full 2 hour journey from home to camp... all for that 1min look of the letter that i am really excused...

This is obsolutely frustrating.... what made me feeling worse is that never did CSM, Staff How, nor OC ever asked about my eye... Yes... i know personally that its a minor thing... But at least as a regular, as a commander, as a leader or as least a human being would show some little concern about my condition..... BUT HELL NO!! And CSM... he himself stays very far from camp... from pasir ris... all the way to camp at lim chu kang.... and here he expects his Medic Spec to travel from Sengkang to camp just to show him the letter.....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How i wish i could just scream at the top of my voice to let it all out!!!!!!!

But nw, im telling myself repeatedly that i will keep my calm....
As planned, i will reached camp at 10am... walk in, show the letter, say hi, say bye, off i go... case settled, and i will enjoy my time out of camp.. out of his sight... out of my sight...

No comments: