Thursday, July 20, 2006

Busy day at camp

Busy day at camp

What a busy day at camp today... today i wanted to settle most of my stuff once and for all as i found out that i have nt much time left before i start to clear leave. I had to do up the stores, the admin stuff, and prepare for next week's cover on monday... The old building that i lived for many months before is going to be finally demolished. So on monday, there will be a ceremony that will be held for the event and medical coverage is needed.

Yesterday was kinda sucks. I was being called by SSG How that i have to go shoot my basic range. He still blamed me that till now when i going to ORD i have clear it. But hey, i was in the unit for so long, and only until recently a few months ago that arrangements were made for me. Worse is that i heard that he told a guy from his Bttn HQ side to go ahead to get the status to be excuse from a particular range if he wants. I was like "what the hell, its so different from what he told me". I told him that i will have my eye appt around the time that the range will fall in, and that it may clash. What's more is that i only have 2 months left to i ORD and im going to clear my leave soon. what he told me is to change the appt after the range and he couldnt tell me the exact dates of the range.. u tell me how to change... damn it man.. I was even thinking of really changing.. until i heard about him telling a personnel to take excuse for range.

So i have decided that i will go ahead with my wisdom tooth and eye appt on the dates set and to even ask an excuse from the doctor to excuse me from range bcos of my eye. If it ends up that i do not get the excuse then so be it.. i live it to fate that i must finally clear my basic range after 2 years of army.

Then at night, worse. after planning my leave and off, i decided to inform CSM of it next week after he comes back from his course. What happen is that i was standing in to look after the office. The keys were with me at that time. Everyone was so busy with the day's exercise, on the topo test that the trainees have to take. In the end, no one was available so i stand in. When finally they are back, one of the specs, Jing yuan came to get a key from the key press. But i forgotten that earlier on, the key press key was a little cracked made by Shiqin. Silly me, i tried to open but in the end, the key broke. "OH MY!!!" that was damn terrible as i was beginning to panic. soon everyone knows about it and khai wen and alpha came to help out. Finally, we decided to call CSM to find the spare key. In the end, we had to break open the key press box and use a new one. Haiz, and news went to CSM that i was the one who broke it. haiz.. just my luck.. we'll see what he says when he see me next week... "Gosh!!! how am i going to tell him about my clearance...." sucks man...

No comments: