Friday, July 28, 2006

Another Wisdom tooth op day

Another Wisdom tooth op day

Today after my duty, i hid myself in the duty room...hehe.. wanted to continue sleep until around 10 ba.. then go eat something b4 i do my wisdom tooth again....unexpectedly, i overslept a little. But lucky it was still alright.. got up, wash up a little, change to a more comfortable attire and went to the nearby macdonalds to eat.

then a phone call spoiled my meal. Khai wen called to say that OC and SSG how wanted me to change my eye operation schedule. but though he did say that if i cant change then better go get status for it or mc.. well, this made my mind bothered about the matter again... sucks...

haiz.. then the operation on my wisdom tooth wasnt as smooth as my first... this time.. the procedure was a little more uncomfortable and painful... hai.. the whole thing ended and i took a cab home.. not wanting to travel back by mrt.. back home, eaten some porridge prepared by mum, and off i am to sleep for a while... the blood did still continue to bleed time to time... sucks man... and this time it was more swollen and a part of my jaw will feel pain when i touch the area....

hai... forget about it.. tml will be meeting my medics for lunch then will meet kaiwen for accupuncture... think i will ask more regarding my range tml...

Oh ya.. tf also went to the rental company to rent a car... apparently its a honda city... so think we'll meet on sunday to plan out itenary for the next few days next week...

No comments: