Saturday, October 06, 2007

Work at tuition centre.

Oh ... besides the take home test ass described below. Today, i went for my first day work at the tuition centre. Mentioned b4, my work there is mainly to mark the worksheet the kids do.

I must say the way the tuition works is quite efficient. Students will come and go very fast. Each staying at the centre for about half hour (from what i was told). Upon arrival, they would submit their homeowork and start with their classwork. While, i and a few others would start marking their homework and classwork when they are finished. Once all is done, they could actually go back home.

Me being the first time working there, I am a bit confused on how the system works there. So many children, so many markings to do, plus the fact that im not totally myself ( sick!), think i had my usual blur look through the 3 hour session.

Anyway, the next time im going there would most prob be 2 weeks time. I have been given a permanent sat time slot, so unless they need manpower on tues, that's the only time im working there.

No comments: