Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Finally a Grade "A" - 17/10/07

haha...
today so happy... After the few assignments, mini quiz, essays... finally i have gotten something that i can be happy about.

Today in BGS, i gotten back my individual project assignment and take home test result, for the individual assignment, I got an A, while for the take home test, i managed 90 marks from it....
HAPPYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally this good result can compensate my 0 points gotten from my stats class mini quiz, a grade C for my first Acad writing essay. keke...

After class, went to meet up with Janice. Just found out that she was approach by Dolphin Warriors, a network marketing company that sells biomagnetic products. Worry about how the company work, i arranged to meet up with her to check out how is it going so far.

Managed to talk to her for an hour, and got to know a bit of DW. Gave her some advice and stories of my own when i was in this industy. Anyway, heard from her that its no obligation and no upfront fee needed, so at least she has nothing much to lose, except for wat she say is "tuition fee"- the transportation fee... It will be good in a sense that she will get to learn some new skills and hopefully open up as a person as it did for me during my time.

Heard tml she is going back down to DW to learn more about how the system is like, so hope to get info from her more to understand her situation, so as to give proper advice...

No comments: