Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Monday's Law Test.

On monday, i had my first test since 3 odd years. Ever since my graduation from poly, this was the first time i had a test in school. Feeling i must say is different, though it can be quite nervous when the paper is starting.

I feel that now me... though grades are important to my CV, i would not make it my main priority that it forgoes other important things in my life. I would try as much to achieve the best as i could for test, essay, assignments and exams. But at the same time, i wanna get much more from this uni experience other than just A, A, A, A...

Floorball is starting competitive training soon. Met Say Wai on the way home. and had a talk on floorball with him. My heart is telling me to try it out, but somehow something is stopping me to commit immediately....

No comments: