Friday, October 12, 2007

4 am!!! and im still up...

Was studying my Stats till now...
shack man...
ok.. dont think that i look so pia hor..
is because i today whole practically did not touch anything at all.. only one hour plus did some homework and then evening went off to floorball gathering..

came back ard 11plus pm.. then after bathing did up my Acad essay and then look thru my stats...
My Stats is complete buang... its looks pretty simple...
but dont know why.. when i see the qns... at times, my mind just goes to blank..
talk abt the recent class quiz.. though its just 2% weightage... was a 10min online quiz..
my score a cool 0... yes.. zero... first time in my study life... did i get anything but 0...

gosh.. more of stats tml... and my AS essay.. .must complete ... and hand in early... so that another assignments is out of my mind... not to mention law to read thru also... hai.... and worst ... my BGS project... that's even worse!

No comments: