Saturday, October 27, 2007

Start of a nightmare!

I just realised that this is the start of a sch nightmare...
no wonder, I was thinking sch was still manageable in the first period of the term.

Now that the assignments and projects are packing on one another, my time are all squeezed dry!

Today had a stats quiz, holding a 10%. I must say i manage to survive thru this. Managed to pass the test. Even so, I think i could have done better if i had been more careful.

Tomorrow is another obstacle, BGS proj presentation. Not comprehensively prepared for my group. With the constant changes, and obstacles we faced, we have done what we could do.

Even so, following that is non-stop chionging of projects and studying of test.

3 Weeks of home alone will pass by soon just like that. SUCK!

No comments: