Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My First training at floorball.

Yesterday, i went for my first floorball training. It was kinda delayed till now, because of coach's injury from an accident. Upon her arrival, she was still in a limping situation.

I do not know how the previous coach training is like, but i must say, i kinda like her style of coaching. Doing the initial drills reminds me of my secondary sch training when i was in the basketball team. I can roughly see where her style and tactics are going towards from the way she conduct and teaches use during training.

My skills need a lot of brushing and improving. Of course being a novice in this area, expectation should not be high. But being highly competitive, I can stand to lose out during games. Having a soccer background, my playing tend to be fast and quick, trying to catch opponent unguarded. But floorball is a different ball game, with an extra stick at hand. My game play most of the time is too fast, leading to mispass or lost possession. Thus, this is one area i must look into first. Oh well.. Proj BGS and stats test is killing me for the moment. Hope i can go thru this period smoothly... JIA YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: