Friday, March 09, 2007

Will there be any Reply???

Will there be any Reply???

It has been a few weeks since the interview at SMU regarding the scholarship? Till now, there is still no notice at all whether is through phone or email? Suddenly makes me wonder if I had make the cut or have been dropped out of the race... But i suppose, even if I have been rejected, surely there would at least notice to me right???

This can frustrating... Knowing that you are quite near to the incentive it provides, but yet its so time consuming as the delays are so long such that one really wonders their chances of going through.. Hai...

If Im really dropped out of it, i guess i can say sayonara to any form of financial support for my first year, and i would have to really ponder the possibility of taking up an external scholarship... ... May GOD bless me in this...

No comments: