Monday, March 26, 2007

First Unsuccessful Deal

First Unsuccessful Deal

Yes, after months of selling some stuff through internet. This is the first time my meetup with a seller goes unsuccessful.

I tried to sell one of my top that I recently bought... just wasn't comfortable with the shirt, so placed it in Yahoo, hoping to sell it off.
To my surprise, replies were pretty fast. A few enquiries came in. As usual, I would give pirority to the one that replied back to me the fastest. Today, managed to meet him up. But the meeting is not without any hiccups. The "buyer" kept changing the time to meet. It was only 2 hours before that it was confirmed.

Anyway, upon meeting, there's this kind odd behaviour in him that gives me the feeling that this would be my first failed deal. First, i showed him the shirt and his first reaction was not that good. He was saying "huh.. why is it green?" This im very surprised man... think it was pretty obvious when i posted it in the net. Next, he said to try it out in toilet. Of course, i was fine with that... So off to toilet.... But looking at his size, Im very negetive about it. He was a little plump for me to fit in the top. Gosh.. but just as i was waiting outside the toilet, I happen to meet one of my relative....

Back to the deal, I was standing outside talking to my relative, when he came out showing me that face saying that " its no deal "... He hesitate of any reply... It was me that said "dont think it fits right..." Then... All he could do is lower his head, pass me back the shirt and just simply walk off... Haiz...

No comments: