Monday, March 12, 2007

Morning Shift

Morning Shift

I can't believe it... after about 2 weeks of afternoon, this week was morning shift for me. Now, with that, i needed quite an adjustment to adjust back my timing to waking up early at 5am. Well, at least i wasn't late for work.
However, once i have reached, i could see a group of customers there awaiting for their turn to get their admission done. Great! what a way to start off man. It didnt make things well that my feel was a strained by yesterday's game of soccer. I had to move around limping a little. For the whole morning, there wasn't much break in between, so it was basically work, work and work...
It even come to a stage when the queue when 11, i was so confused by all the work from all direction that i managed to stared blank for a moment. I think that had caught the attention of my shifu, the colleague who taught me the ropes. She was like "Wey, got 11 queue lei... " My reply was only "ya ya ya.." i think around with a blur look on my face.. Then work continues...
Back at grandma place, i was so tired that i sleep through the evening without eating my dinner. Gosh.. hope it doesnt carry this on such that i will nt be able to sleep tonight man...

No comments: