Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Calming Myself Down

Calming Myself Down

Calming Down... This has been what i have been doing today whole day long during work... Like the saying goes, once it does not go your way.. Nothing will ever go your way...

I just got back from break and immediately my colleague called me in for a case where a patient just went off discharged without paying. The executive was asking why i did not collect any deposit and that the address he gave was very vague, and the numbers was invalid. I was like shocked to know that the patient went off just like that. Being the person who help did the admission, i was kinda guilty about it. Up next, was another where i got the name wrongly and another where i wrote the bed number wrongly, causing some mixed up with the patients and the rooms they ought to be in. During that period of time, it seems everyone is looking for me for something that I might have done wrong... That kinda sucks man..

Admission work kept continuing one after another, without stop. I only managed to get a small break only after 2 plus hours since coming back from break... Unbelievable...

All this while, during lapse where I was only with myself, all i could do was to just breathe deeply and calming myself down, trying to keep myself intact and be of the best i can be in front of every new customer.. This is certainly one hell of a training to have if its used to test one's patience.

No comments: