Wednesday, March 14, 2007

300

300

Today was able to claim some 1.5 hours off and managed to leave hospital at ard 2.30 pm.. been such a long time since i managed to finish work so early. Before that, at lunch time, i was looking at new paper when i saw the timing of the movie 300 at 4.05pm.. i was pondering whether to catch it after work.

It was until after work at 2.30 when i check on the timing again, that i found out that at 2.50pm, there's a show at Lido.. So i thought why nt... So off i go, for a another solo movie show. Some friends who have heard me saying that sometimes i see movie myself think im crazy.. haha... to me... who cares...

So just nice as timing permits, bought the tickets, enter to the cinema on time for the show. I didnt know much about what the movie about, except that its some battle fighting show. Overall, after watching, I cant really rate it as a fantastic movie. But it does show some teaching points to me...

1) The fight for one's freedom.
2) Nt to bow and give up to his enemy.
3) The power of word of mouth
4) etc...




No comments: