Friday, February 01, 2008

Reply from Food Junction 1/2/08

I was glad that Food Junction replied to me regarding the complaint letter i sent to them like 2 weeks ago. Though they have given me a decent reply, i just hope that the worker would improve on his attitude towards his work.

This is much better than a chain of medical clinic.. which i forgot the company name...
I remembered it was a 2 year plus ago when i had to bring my mum to a doctor late at night. We had to travel all the way to this midnight clinic. Hoping for a proper diagnosis, and medication, the doctor did not do it right in my eyes.. Indeed, she did not recover and i had to bring her again to another doctor. I made a complain but no news was received at all. It is so damn unprofessional... No wonder the company name is so forgetable... not worth remembering at all!!!

No comments: