Friday, February 29, 2008

Had fun in the primary school 29/02/08

I took the opportunity in a part time job to teach primary school kids a software program created this company, Person e-motion Pte Ltd.

I had to travel all the way to NUS for briefing and training first before i was selected to be a lead trainer for classes.

I must say that i was intially quite nervous about the scenario of handling so many kids at one time. But it was a challenge i wanted to take up.

Hiccups along the way as the software keeps giving me unwanted problems.
Despite many email communication with the PEM personnel, i could not settle it at all.
So what was taught to me by my trainer, I had to readjust, change and add necessary changes.

My first school was to be at Pasir Ris Primary. Never did i know that, the school itself had the same problems in the software. I and my asst trainer had to come out ways to change the training program so that the kids could try to take in as much as possible.

Today, i went to Poi Ching School where i handled primary 6 students. Compared to Pasir Ris, where i handled Pri 3 & 4, this school gave me lesser problems in the software too.
Being the 2nd class, I got the hang of it and could control the class better too.

Anyway, a cute thing happen is that a prefect wanted my email contact saying that to him, it is normal to get trainer contact. ... haha.. i was thinking such a young kid and he know how to network already...

No comments: