Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Developments in LTB

Yes, im going to talk about LTB again...

Today had our proposal presentation to the whole class. It was generally well accepted except for some of the details that the others were concerned of. If not, it is a good session.

Though freaking tired after sleeping at 3am the night before, I feel that the group as a whole has progressed to another level. I appreciate by the recongition of my efforts towards the project by my fellow groupmates. We had a mini short session of discussing our progress so far and I must say this group is definitely super cool. Accept for some minor flaws, i think that we have addressed it and from there, i could see from the way we work, it became more efficient.

It was obvious to me in class when each of us handled different tasks on hand and distribute it accordingly. Nabil, one of our group member, though a little left out inititally have reassured that he has to commit to the whole group cause. He knows what he is lacking and he has to start to prove us wrong. I can his potential... Hope everything will go on well as times progresses.

I was particularly impressed by Sherlyn by her determination. We were caught on hold regarding one of our proposed idea and she just couldnt take it down. She continued source for ways for a solution and guess what, SHE DID! Though it is not fully solved, but no all hope is lost for it... I know that if it was me, i would have just let it go and progressed to other plans. Something that i ought to learn.

No comments: