Sunday, February 10, 2008

Not so good CNY 10/02/08

This chinese new year is supposed to my a "good" year for me since its the RAT year... or as what my friend told me it should be...

Today, one even told me that there was a belief that those in the zodiac year should wear red underwear to keep themselves good luck... so funny strange belief...

Anyway, it did not bring me a good start in any sense.
First up, though it is supposed to be holiday, I was still bothered by the many tasks i have still at hand. Even at new year's eve, i was still doing researching, doing up proposal etc...
Things did not improve the next day as i kena sore throat and start to have the NOT FEELING WELL feeling in me. Basically, i struggled a bit the last two days when it was supposed to be REST day for me... not RECOVERY days.

Even today, the 3rd day , i had to be in sch for class and presentation. And i was coughing all the way during class... SUCK...

Though i feel much better now... still it does not feel good to be sick. I must really find a way to stop this from happening. If not, I would have to struggle at least once in each term, and that would sure disrupt my productivity.

No comments: