Friday, October 13, 2006

Finally Wor!!!

Finally Wor!!!

Previous post stated that i was frustrated about getting the job... yes.. indeed, it was... i didnt know getting a proper job was so time consuming... I was pretty worried as i spent about 2-3weeks waiting.. though some progress has been made during this period...

One had verbally said that they wanted me but no official offer had came in because they havent decided on the pay, while the other i had managed to go through to a 2nd interview. Both seemed the highly possibility of gaining the employment as compared to the other interview with agancies where they could not give me jobs scope that were of my ideal choice.

Time was near... I could sense it. It was between the two. What made me a little frustrated is the time they took to decide. One had to go through several levels of hierarchy and departments while another had to view other candidates. So all I had to do is to just wait...

It was just yesterday when the first call came. The agency representing Mount E called me around lunch time to inform me of the official offer. I accepted it immediately. How will I know that within an hour later, the interviewer from SBF (Singapore Business Federation) called to say that they are accepting me too... Now now, Im in a fix now..

On one hand, I had verbally accepted the offer, while I liked the job scope of the other too... Upon telling her that i accepted the other side verbally, she took about 10mins on the phone, trying to convince me to consider her offer instead. She tried ways to state out the benefits available and trying to compare both sides. I could sense in some ways that she really rather me than other candidate to get the job. My 2nd interview with her superior was not as good as the first with her. Even with that, she said that she still recommend me for the job instead of others. Hearing that made me quite high man... knowing that someone actully liked me. In the end, she give me a few days to think it over.

However, within just a night, i decided I still stick to Mount E. I gave the green light to the agency girl. And time was scheduled for me to go down to the offices to sign the letter of appointments on Monday. So i must be prepared to call back SBF to rejevt their offer liao..

Quite a irony eh... I wait and wait and wait.. But when it comes, both accepted me together... Life is just so Problematic or simply just Interesting....haha...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah!

Anonymous said...

why?

Amy said...

wa seh...finally i can leave a comment already. haha... at long last man....