Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Accounting???

Accounting???

Hai... Dont tell me after all this.. i have only accounting jobs to do and accept....

Today's interview has no conclusion again... again.. wait, wait and wait...
here is to wait.. there also have to wait...

None of company are able to confirm everything to accept me in... what to do.. no choice...
After that, I went to yet another job agency ....this time, the agency girl talk some sense to me after i try to insist on the type of jobs i want...

in the end, think i give in.. i told her if there's suitable jobs in accounting.. she can let me know...

For now, i just hope the work in Mount E can really confirm by this thursday.. and that i can just start work.. or else, if nothing works out, guess i really have to seek accounting area to start of...

Without any experience in accounting.. think there's still much work to do before i can get a job...

hai hai hai hai hai....... .. .... ... .. . . ... . .

No comments: