Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Too many to handle? - 14/05/08

Today realise that i am trying to juggle to many things at the same time. though its holidays, i havent feel that im undergoing holidays now. Just that i dont have to study, no proj datelines.

But what hits me is my Sch CCA commitments, work, family problems, personal problems, etc... but im still surviving still..

Floorball logistics is giving me a lot of work for now. Because im taking over, and earier than expected. I have loads of things to clear and sort out.

Family and personal prob is slowing me down at times, as the issues will just roll and roll inside my mind most of the time and delay me from other matters.

Upcoming commitments are my work. Taking adhoc/project jobs, this really tests my time management. Soon i will start on my outdoor camp facilitator for sec/pri school, school gym staff, and my usual kumon tuition centre work.

AH!!!!!!!!! No rest no rest... but that's typically me...
hopefully i can really enjoy and rest well when i go for Cambodia...

No comments: