Sunday, May 18, 2008

First Camp Assignment - 18/05/08

Got my first confirmed camp assignment yesterday.
It will be next thurs to fri, a 2D 1N camp.
Now thinking of it, i have to get a backpack, maybe a pouch, torchlight, whistle

Besides equipments, i still need to prepare other stuff like cheers, ice breaker games and read through the briefing booklet about the camp know-hows.

hmm... not so sure if im taking primary or secondary school students, will need to go for a pre-camp briefing to know more.

Anyway, so nice.. a friend design something for me out of my name. Pretty cool given that its the first time she's doing it. And i even told her i may used the design to draw onto my faci tshirt... kinda can differentiate myself from others ya...
need to get a bit of permmission before i do that. keke :)

No comments: