Monday, May 12, 2008

Hate the feeling of sick - 12/05/08

Had this odd feeling in me last night that im falling sick. Feeling heaty and fatigue... bones aching like an old man... GOsh..

Anyway, before that i did something new. That is to went filming. Yes... filming as an extra. I did once before but it was just as part of a crowd.. clapping when told or not... sitting there do nothing...

This time, i managed to "register" myself through an agent, introduced by my aunt. Surprisely, the job came fast. Yesterday, i was to act as a boyfriend of a blind girl. THe whole story is based on a true life story of this couple. I and the fake blind girl was the younger version of the couple.

All in all, did about 5 to 6 scenes, about how the bf met her, what the bf did to help her in her school work and etc...

Quite an experience i must say... but it can be help if the director could just shout "cut" in her directing. Often, a few scenes, we are still acting when they have already stopped rolling the camera. Make me like an idiot like that. :)-

Anyway, coming back home, totally shack and this ill feeling in me developed. SUCK... hope to get better... Tml still have OJT to go to in the morning.

No comments: