Friday, August 25, 2006

3rd Day at Changi Airport

3rd Day at Changi Airport


Today last day of my temp assignment at Changi Airport. As usual, I reach the station on time, taking over the morning shift girl. From the comment she told me, she said that some of them had an impression on me that i very pia working on this....

what happen is I made known to the agent that im able to work on afternoon and night shift on the 3 day assignments. How did i know the agent gave me 2 shifts for the 3 days. Slowly, my shift work were made known to some of them, making them thought that i very pia... haha...
Some of them were like complaining a lot already with only one shift, so they were really curious how i managed to stand for that long.

In the end, the work today was cut short in the end. The servicing of the skytrain was completed earlier than expected. So they stopped our work. I was informed by the agent halfway through my break time that i could actually go back. It came at a good time for me, as my legs was struggling already after so much of standing these few days. So i managed to leave for home early. But before i left, i sneaked in back to the transit area, to get a belt that i fancied since yesterday.. keke...

No comments: