Friday, December 14, 2007

Finally 1st ICT over - 14/12/07

Finally just got back from camp... this coming weekend would be busy with the Red Cross event. Have to be involved in the recruitment drive for next week's donation drive.

This 1st ICT have been a sort of gathering back with the old group of guys.... seen those familiar faces around was good...

Basically this week ICT has been quite relax overall. IPPT, a bit of training and we were given stay out on all days... I was able to stay at Kuan Thai's hostel on wednesday night. He was staying at NTU.

Finally, my training at floorball have paid off. I was able to pass my IPPT and it would be covering the whole new window till my next birthday... and also $100 from it.

Anyway, after coming back, caught a bit of flu again.. SUCK... today weather wasnt that good... in fact, this period of time wasnt been good at all. Better get better soon... still have lots of stuffs to do this holiday...

No comments: