Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas Presents 31/12/07



Pictures of my presents received this year for Christmas !
Though simple, but yet, cute, nice and interesting...
Got this from Jason during the poly gift exchange. Kinda irony, as i was pondering myself whether to buy this for the exchange too. Anyway, its from Mini Toons and its supposed to act like a fortune telling bottle where it could answer some personal questions... Havent really try it, well.. not sure how to too.. haha..

I like this. Got this from Berrie who bought this from Taiwan where she just went for her holiday. You Xin Le... Helpful for me and my grandma... hahaha... She thinks i'm old already... Bleh:)=

Another useful item from Mei Qian during my Sports Camp gift exchange. If you know it already, its a eye massager bought from Action City. Cute! Shall talk more in my Sports Camp gathering entry...





No comments: