Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sick ... Again.. - 19/11/07

Ok.. this time was not as bad as the last time when i had to go see a doctor.
But i practically slept 14 hours last night. From 9pm to 11am today...

even so, after lunch, i could not stick on my table any longer and went back to sleep for another 3 hours. And my flu/sorethroat/cough is only getting a bit better only.
Drank some herbal tea, pi pa gao in hope that i would get better. Now at 12am. got to go sleep soon. Tml morning have law class... Bleh!!!! Its kinda Anne's last lesson before law exams. Hope i can get in as much info i can tml.

And guess what, in the midst of typing this, i got a msg from my BMT friend who reminded me that ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!! 19th nov. keke... that kinda brighten me a little...

Oh well, hope my upcoming 3-4 years of birthday would not be that sian as this. Busy for exams and worse, be sick too... :(

No comments: