Friday, November 23, 2007

New way to study - 22/11/07


Today i came out a new way to study... well kind of...

I was totally sianed with studying for this coming exams. I must say it seems still manageable, but yet not so straight forward as 123.


Anyway, i was freaking sian to start study straight after my lunch. So this idea came to me.... why not study while travelling.... haha... yes.. meaning study in transport. After a bit of consideration, i decided to go with the crazy idea.


What i did was i took some of my notes from the subs and BGS text out. I thought since i have mrt concession, might as well use it. haha... so indeed 1 plus i left house.


What i did was i took from Eunos to Pasir Ris. From there all the way to Boon Lay. During the journey, i managed to glance through my BGS text and read through my AS notes. Not bad ah.... though it was a bit unconfortable. keke...


At Boon Lay, i walked a bit at Jurong Point. The crazy thing was i bought a soccer ball...was too attracted by the Addidas Liverpool soccer ball. I wanted to get one all along to be able to destress a little when at home. keke... so i have an extra thing to play with at home now. haa...


I took the journey back home from there and managed to reach at 5pm to see Yu Le Bai Fen Bai... keke... Crazy ah... But I like! wahahahahaha.... next time maybe can go around the north line, or to changi airport too :)
The ball that i bought today. Above is my floorball stick that i got over the weekend. Must borrow the floorballl too... so that i can play with it at home too! hahaha...

No comments: