Monday, April 23, 2007

A Night In Mount E...

A Night In Mount E...

Oh.. didnt know that its been about 9 days since i last type anything here...
oh well, tonight is another night shift for me. Counting, this is my 5th time...

Looking back, I have already been here for about half a year already. This is the longest time i have served a company so far consecutively... And to think in 2 months time, off i will go to embark my next life journey...

Same old phrase, time really pass by very fast. I recently heard that once a person get past his/her 20 year old mark. Time would somehow past by very fast. In a blink of an eye, he/she would turn 30 just like that. By then, i believe, many would think back and see what have they really did for the past decade.. and do they need to do anything more or less in their lives...

This suddenly came to mind. I have been waiting for about 3 weeks for my results in the LKC interview. Two nights ago, i have heard from one friend that he got it and he received the call one week after the interview. That is very fast compared to the 2 weeks that the prof was saying it would take. Anyway, from him, I find out that at least 3 have got the scholarship. Places have already been taken up, and now all i can hope is that my chance is still there for the taking.. well at least , one of the other scholarship if i fail in this.. .. Just have to wait and see...

No comments: