Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Time for Resignation

Time for Resignation

Counting on, it have been almost 7 months here in Mount E already... my longest record with a company. By now, i believe everyone in the office knows that Im leaving in a month time. Today i hand in my resignation letter to my executive. Well, she wanted me to hand in in advance.

It was my first ever time writing a resignation letter, so i was kinda puzzled on how to go about doing it. I even asked her if i could notify verbally... well, her reply was a definite no.

She had requested me to hand in early, citing reason so that they can start to hire new staff for training. Oh well, so I prepare it and submit it today. Counting the days left in Mount E, i guess i still have about a month left before i formally go...

No comments: