Sunday, May 10, 2009

Long long time - 10/05/09

Yes, it has been a long time since i updated anything here.

Its holidays and i must say in a way, i have been resting a lot, in a way, i have not at all!

Resting in a sense that I made myself to have a break for about a couple of weeks before my internship starts. The term that ended was too Shack! Not that it was very tiring in terms the modules i take, but rather i was experiencing a bit of burnout after so long and many commitments i am taking at the same time.

With that, the break through this couple of weeks wasn't really the best one. I got myself injured and had to miss training during this period. Family issues isn't helping either and suddenly i find myself getting bored again, with nothing to do. Getting friends out wasn't all that easy with some still studying, or working already... Of cos not all is bad, where there are good to be recall and experienced.

Anyway, one more week before internship starts, and i have mixed feelings since i am looking forward to the challenge but yet hope i could set myself well to the tasks that's given to me.

I got to really change my sleeping habits proper... It has been something that i find very difficult to overcome... Also working more on my lower body and generally myself... Though age 24-25 is still consider young, at the sports level, it may be not... No more injuries Pls!

No comments: