Saturday, January 03, 2009

First a bit sian then.. a sudden unexpected good news - 03/01/09

Today was not a good start for the day... On my way to sch for my floorball training, there was cock up to the court bookings again.... Another club had block booked the whole court for the whole day!!!

and i neglected this... causing the whole team not able to train properly... this doesn't help at all in the preparation when it is just days before our first match..
Hai...

next week is another new start for the term... 4th term in SMU coming up!
what will lie ahead for me this term? hmm... I will be playing in IVP Floorball... first time i entered into the squad... I will still be working at school gym... while i have to prepare another fitness exam mid way through.. suck... I will start work as a trainer for secondary schools... this is interesting that i will be teaching things like arts, SEL (Social-Enterprise-Literacy) which is what i wish for...

Now... a good news came mid way in the afternoon... from a phone call from Rivervale CC... apparently, my scholarship application from this generous donor had been approved! just that i may still need to wait for another 3 weeks or so, for the remaining details to be finalised... keke.. till now, i still dont know what is the value of the scholarship lei... ! strange .. but still Thank God...

No comments: