Thursday, January 22, 2009

Crappy Morning - 21/01/09

Today's morning didnt start off very well. How so...

Yesterday, I was already tired... from classes 830 to 330pm, i had to head down to ITE Simei for my duty for IVP floorball. It ended 9 plus, i reach home 10 plus and slept close to 1am. I had to prepare for today's morning plan...

Which is.. My first day at work! I had to go to Bukit Batok Sec ... as a trainer for sec 1 kids. I joined this company which had contracts with the school to teach these kids non-academic matters.

So 630am, i had to reach Bugis for my boss to pick me up. Guess what.. along the way... we were caught in traffic jam, kena stuck for almost an hour! Reaching the school late, what was lucky is that some delays on the school side, the class was sent back to wait too.

anyway, it was a short session where we had to conduct an activity - DISC personality tests for them. It went still quite well overall, though i would have prefered more time with the class.

Oh well... bcos of my tiredness, i had to almost drag myself back home... ALL THE WAY FROM BUKIT BATOK! oh gosh.. quite a torture...

1 comment:

D.a.r D.a.r said...

u tot ghost drag urself to hell meh?