Wednesday, December 31, 2008

pls pls pls - 31/12/08

today i went to a chinese medical clinic for my injured leg...
Not exactly a super serious one, but definitely one to be concern for me since.. IVP is just next week...

initially i tot the whole procedure would be a simple one... just a normal accupuncture and stuff... well, i did tui na first... and my oh my... when the shifu hit my main nerve (that was giving my the problem)... i could feel the PAIN!

well, not that i could not tahan... it was managable most of the time...
after the session, my legs were a bit weakened by it sia... and kinda wobbled a bit... but i know its normal...

well, tml is new year eve... and having a friendly with NUS...
Hope we have a good showing ... and my leg is better to cope with the running ...

No comments: