Monday, December 22, 2008

Fat or Stronger? - 22/12/08

Hmm... recently i found out that my weight have hit the 60 kg mark!
My first reaction was "WHAT! Have i gone fat?" Ironic is that just hours before that, Seth was even commenting to me that i looked have gone thinner!

So have i or have i not gone fatter?
Or is it that my workout in recent months have actually shown results in terms of muscles mass? hmm...

On saturday was the 3rd and last lesson for my BEC Course (Basic Exercise Course)
Seriously, i was not expecting much from it... Previous lessons was not very much interesting by the respective instructors... That impression was so deep on me that i almost feel asleep just 5 mins into the class... However, soon I became more and more alert. The instructor for the day was named David Ho. Well, he started to tell some story and his personal experience on top of the class syllabus...

That caught my attention and that also made the class much more interesting. At the end of the class, I was glad that i did not think of skipping the class. For BEC, somehow, we could actually learn the theorical things from the book by ourselves.
The classes was made probably out of formality. Anyway, was glad that I managed to get David's email. Who knows i might need some advice from him in the future...
and he happens to be a colleague of Jamie too! haha... What a small world yeah...

No comments: