Sunday, August 24, 2008

Counselling & Intro to Psy - 24/08/08

So far so good... My choice of taking counselling and Intro to Psy to me has been a good one.

The first class for each module was good... I dont really know how to explain it, but it certainly beats the feeling of going classes like Biz Law or FA.

Though much reading and thinking process would be needed for this kind of modules, i feel i rather go through this than other kind of modules...

For counselling, one take away from the first class was definitely a strong sentence that Prof Tim spoke.. .that is a good counsellor do not give advice to his client...
the main key phrase is "DO NOT GIVE ADVICE"... this is certainly something i have never heard of... but it really keeps me thinking of a few incidents here and there.. .trying to link his words to my own experience.

No comments: