Friday, April 25, 2008

Made quite a mess - 25/04/08

oh well, today started to work on the caps for the girl who requested her 2 caps. Really had to take time to buy the caps, buy the paints, and the thinking process is long and hard. In the end, when i got home at night, after talking to my bro and mum about my initial design, i decided to change in the end.

What ironic is, my initial design took me about 1 hour, while after suggestions and viewpoints from my bro, i took about 3 mins to draw a new one. Though it was much simple, it fulfilled more to the requirement that the girl wanted.

Anyway, started to colour and made quite a mess in the end, oh well.. that part and parcel of doing it yourself. I'm like 85% done for the first cap. Hope to get both done by saturday so that i can proceed to "hers" next.

No comments: