Sunday, March 23, 2008

Headache / Medical Pill - 23/03/08

:(
this few days been having headache and feeling heaty.
Just yesterday, mum gave me some pill that she initially prepare for dad.
She initially got it for dad, but he stopped eating. so we went to the medical hall to ask the shop auntie abt the pills.


anyway, the freaking pills is damn expensive... i was shocked when she tried to get my mum to buy more. she was saying currently is $40 per pill !!!

Freak... in the end i found out it is a kind of pill where the medical hall would crush that particular pill and put it into 8 capsule... so it means $5 per capsule.. .

Omg!!! anyway, i took one already to see its effect... supposedly to help me "drain" out my toxic in my body... we'll see if i will be more "healthier" ... keke..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yoz...Hope everything is alrite now... Sorry that you gave me your listening ear the last time but I cant give you mine this time round...

"Everyone faces problems, and facing, solving them allows one to grow..."

From Zidane