Monday, March 17, 2008

201 POSTS! - 10/03/08

just realised that i have already hit 200 posts. This is my 201th post!

Ok... for the past few posting, it has been shit... nothing but shit about me.
I have decided.... HEY! this blog is simpleme-des.blogspot.com.
Its supposed to be simple, and everything about me Desmond. The simple, positive, ever cheerful, brave, never give up Desmond must persist here... Well.. at least here...

So i have decided, here... there will be only good positive posts... No more emo me... No more sadness about me....

Thanks to BoBo, Casey, Aaron and those who happen to take notice of my change or showed concern to me. Thanks, really thanks....
But its still in me that i tend to keep problems on my own. So i will bring all the bad things to another blog. Link? well... of course i will keep it a secret.
Who will get to know it? well... highly unlikely anyone will get it.
I hope no one would somehow be able to search it and spread it around though... keke...

No comments: